Today, 12:24 AM
It indeed is a type of sagittaria, maybe S. subulata which is known to grow to about a foot in height, athough it usually remains smaller.
2 replies | 61 view(s)
07-28-2014, 12:18 AM
asides from the gobies and topminnow, which are very broad classifications, none of your fish are aggressive.
Asides from the gobies, the topminnow...
5 replies | 91 view(s)
07-28-2014, 12:14 AM
there are several anubias species with long, tapered leaves. check out A. Afzelli or A. lanceolata.
2 replies | 106 view(s)
07-27-2014, 01:30 AM
The shrimp does not seem to be in distress nor does it seem injured or disabled. Unless you have a long history of improper moulting in your aquarium...
2 replies | 67 view(s)
- North Carolina, USA
- Marine Biology, Fish, and Math.
- Jurassic Park.
- Sci-Fy and Fantasy
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Its a great community, with very helpful people!
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 Gallon cycled, currently empty.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I love fish, so aquariums caught on.
- Favorite fish:
- Red Tailed Shark
- Best advice:
- Make yourself happy with your fish while making the fish happy and healthy as well.
- Other pets:
- 2 slightly chubby dachshunds and 2 african dwarf frogs. :)
10 Gallon Tank: 8 corydoras harbrosus, 10 ember tetras
If you don't go with the times you are gone with the times...
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 05-21-2014 06:15 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Total Points
- Here's a cory for your new tank!
- I couldn't find a band gift! Congrats!