- Anime, Taking care of animals, drawing
- Nanny at the moment
- Anything but rap, Screamer, and Country
- Howls moving castle, How to train your dragon, Tangled.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Steven Sharp (Piano guys chello player)
- Time Riders, Deltora Quest, Psycho Busters, Kagetora, and other manga.
- My Dad.
- Sword Art Online, Dragons Riders of Berk, and other Anime.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Because people who know more than me can tell me what I'm doing wrong with my fish.
- Orem UT
- Aquarium 1:
- Small 1/2 Gallon tank (Used for sick fish.) Right now it holds my Betta fish Takuto. Has a small cave in it and black round rocks with a heater that is set at 74 degrees F.
- Aquarium 2:
- A 5 Gallon Tank, Has black gravel at the bottom, a filter, thermometer, and led light. Unfortunatly doesn't have any plant life or caves and stuff just yet. Houses two Neon Tetras and one Glowlight Tetra.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I had some fish when I was really young, and was really good at keeping them alive. (still am as far as I'm concerned) So I thought I'd start out with one of my favorite fish this time, A male Betta I named Takuto.
- Favorite fish:
- I'd have to say I don't have a favorite.
- Fish I have bred:
- Mollies and Guppies.. (But I didn't know how to take care of new babies so most of them died. TTnTT
- Why I like fish::
- They're so majestic and look beautiful when in a group. I love how fish can keep you on your toes, even if they're supposed to be fairly easy to take care of, I'm always finding things that are new with them.
- Best advice:
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, and If you see something wrong with your fish, jump on it don't wait a few days to make sure something's wrong.
- Other pets:
- I have a Cat. He's an outdoor cat but he's amazing. (he's a Flame point siamese he's a feisty cat wh
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-04-2013 03:04 AM
- Join Date
View Cheezycake's Blog
on 03-03-2013 at 02:19 AM
So I have two problems. One my Betta has been sick with tail and fin rot for quite some time. It seemed to be going away but now it's back and I don't know what to do. I've been using Marcyn 2 for quite a while.
Problem 2 (first things first I should tell you that my Betta is actually pretty docile but It's been alone for a year and I've finally been able to upgrade my tank) I bought two neon tetras and a Glowlight tetra (as an experiment) to see how my beta would react to them (of course
- Total Points