- Kansas, United States
- Cultures, manga, creating comics, crafts, research, traditional musical instruments, aquariums
- Writer- unofficially...
- About Me:
- I'm an eccentric person whose best friend is my younger sister. I'm trying to get back into college for graphic design.
- Most music.
- Current favorite is Sense and Sensibility (1995 ver.)
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Johnny Depp...
- I like books that I can learn from, art instruction books, crafting books, and The 5-minute Illiad b
- Jean Gray from the original X-men animated series. Also Rogue and Jubilee.
- Not much.
- Heinz 47
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Great info, and I can find out anything in the forums... Even before I joined!
- Lawrence, KS (Don't live there now...)
- Aquarium 1:
- 20 gallon, in it are 13 neon tetras, two ghost shrimp (one is carrying eggs), and one gold mystery snail.
- Aquarium 2:
- 1 gallon, housed my red veiltail male betta who died of his illness Saturday March 23 just after 12:00am. Even bettas can get sick.
- Aquarium 3:
- My brother has a 1gallon that he keeps a female veiltail betta in (she's perfectly healthy and full of energy. She behaves like a dog by pouting when he leaves the room.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- My little brother's is listed under #3. We have an established 3gal that is currently empty due to losing our ghost shrimp fry.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My sis and friend really love fish, I have a phobia of certain types (give me nightmares) so we thought it would be good to do some exposure therapy and start with the not-so-scary fish. So far, I love them, especially the ghost shrimp that we named Luffy because of his adventurousness!
- Favorite fish:
- Ghost Shrimp named Luffy! Red male veiltail betta, betta in general, and clownfish.
- Fish I have bred:
- Ghost shrimp. In the process of that though. The two decided on their own really... The babies didn't make it, and the mother died shortly after the fry let go of her.
- Why I like fish::
- The ones that don't scare me, fascinate me. They have individual personalities, likes, dislikes, favorite foods, etc. And they are much like cats, give them what they need and they don't demand anything more. Plus, they are fun to watch (especially when you put something new into the tank, they are really curious)
- Best advice:
- Don't try difficult fish first off. And only take on as many as you can handle. My betta has died of his illness. My second one died suddenly. Don't give up, this happens with fish. And parents, don't tell your kid that they can have a dog if they can care for a fish... Fish die suddenly, it's not the kids fault.
- Other pets:
- Community of dogs, three cats (one outdoor, one indoor,one that goes back and forth. Our fourth one
Observer of: Shy Zoro the ghost shrimp, 13 neon tetras whom we cannot tell apart, one Gold Mystery Snail named Blaze (cuz he'd win any race), a delta tail blue betta male (Train), female betta (named Missy), a bristle nose Pleco (Play), as well as 3 cats, and a school of dogs.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-27-2013 08:20 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points