- About Me:
- I love my husband, Kevin. I grew up in Alaska and various other states. I love just about anything living, but I also like to hunt and fish. I love to be creative and find cheap ways to make things instead of buying them. I crochet, sew, bead, and draw occasionally.
- Mythbusters, Tanked, Duck Dynasty
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 gallon fishless cycle, upgrading to 29 gallon next week. freshwater planted community
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Future: Upgrade 29 gallon glass to 75 gallon acrylic, get dw hairgrass, anubias giganta, and other plants; get angels, rosy barbs, bala sharks and catfish or loaches
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My family had 10 gallon fish tanks on and off when I was a kid.
- Why I like fish::
- They are fun to watch and they help me calm down when I am upset or stressed out.
- Best advice:
- Be patient
- Other pets:
- 2 dogs.
Skye, 1-1/2 year old shepherd/rottie/mini schnauzer mix. Red, unknown age (3?) pomeranian/s
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-07-2013 09:37 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points