- Whidbey Island Washington State
- Aquariums and Travel
- About Me:
- Hi, I've been in aquariums since I was 10 years old and believe me when I tell you thats been a long time ago. Been through a lot of change and seen the hobby progress from simple equipment to where it is today. There is one thing, however, that hasn't changed, follow the principles of nature. Try to follow as closely as possible what nature does and you will be fine. I personally feel that if I take something out of the ocean it is my duty to try to extend it's life longer than it would have
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To learn about life under the Oceans
- Coupeville, Washington State
- Aquarium 1:
- Starting over with a 100 gal. closed system. The last two aquariums that I've had were 180's with 40 gallon sumps. Thought it is time to reduce the work load of the larger aquarium but I will miss the 180's.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Since I was 10 years old which was many years ago.
- Favorite fish:
- Fresh water Oscar and Salt Water Spiny puffer
- Why I like fish::
- A chance to make unusual friends
- Best advice:
- Follow nature as close as possible and show a respect for a different life form that you are now responsible for
- Other pets:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 02-25-2013 01:59 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points