Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Hope you and yours are ok after the earthquake over there. I have put you and everyone else, over there, in my prayers.
15 replies | 141 view(s)
05-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Can you share your seller with us???
34 replies | 392 view(s)
05-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the AC. You can't go wrong with the info in here. They are right about the API test kits too. Best on the market.
8 replies | 97 view(s)
05-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Good to have you with us. Good luck with the new tank.
9 replies | 93 view(s)
05-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Glad you are back. Another good brain to pickthumbs2:
14 replies | 176 view(s)
05-20-2013, 01:13 PM
Welcome,Welcome,Welcome. Glad to have you.
14 replies | 130 view(s)
05-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Boy, you sure got some very good ideas from our resident experts. But they all forgot the most important suggestion. I am surprised at them.
43 replies | 542 view(s)
05-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Please,,,let's not ruin a good peaceful forum by sniping.
15 replies | 166 view(s)
05-01-2013, 01:21 PM
You can custom cut a piece of gridded plastic sheet. With a little patience, you could even cut tabs to hang down into the tank for a little...
15 replies | 132 view(s)
04-30-2013, 02:07 AM
I've got all that and they still are pokie:scratchheadyellow: I did buy a 10g today just for snails. Already have filter media running in the 20g so...
3 replies | 66 view(s)
04-29-2013, 02:43 AM
I need pond snails. Not the long spiral ones or MTS. I want the true tiny pond snail. I am trying to breed the ones I have, but for some reason, they...
3 replies | 66 view(s)
04-25-2013, 10:10 PM
You can usually get a syringe from the local CO-OP. They carry all sizes. Plus you could talk to your Vet
How about some pictures of this tank you...
15 replies | 171 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- July 12
- aquariums, beading, crocheting
- About Me:
- I am a 67 yr old, disabled female type person. Love to interact with my hobbies. Live in the country. Own 5 acres of heaven...down from 40 acres. Live with wonderful hubby, 3 cats, 2 dogs and a bunch of feeder guppies. I am what you would call a "crafty" person. Love to dabble in all sorts of crafts. Second favorite is beading. Most anything to do with a needle and thread is great, although Mr. Arthur Itis has made it hard for me
Presently rebuilding an old 20 gallon show tank. The back was br
- Christian,,,,,"long hair",,,,,big band era,,,,classical
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- very helpful forum. Nice friendly people, careing and wise
- Aquarium 1:
- In process of putting mirror in back to replace broken glass.,,,20 gallon. Will clean and set up older 30 gallon soon......I hope
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium yet.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Started out of boredome. Keep it up out of love for the hobby/fish
- Favorite fish:
- Black skirted Tetras and Panda corys
- Fish I have bred:
- half black Germain guppies....bettas
- Best advice:
- use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without
- Other pets:
- 2 dogs 3 cats feeder guppies
Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 06:15 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points