- Date of Birth
- December 2, 1976 (36)
- Windsor, ON
- My tanks of course!
- Graduated College
- Aquarium 1:
- 120g Montser Tank. Home to 1 Jack Dempsey, 2 Green Terrors, 1 Red Tailed Shark, 6 Bristle Nosed Plecos
- Aquarium 2:
- 55g Community. Houses various Platys, Various Tetras, Barbs, Loaches and 3 Bristle Nosed Plecos
- Aquarium 3:
- 20g Betta Tank. Home to 1 Male Betta, 2 Assassin Snails, 4 Cherry Shrimp
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 20g Angel Growout. Home to 1 Platinum Pearlscale Angel, 1 Pinoy Blue Ghost Angel, 4 Emerald Corydoras, 2 Assassin Snails
20g Livebearer Breeder. Home to Guppies and Endlers. These are used to breed to feed my monsters. They gotta eat too.
5g Fry tank. Currently housing Platy and Endler Fry. Keeping the Endlers, Platy are food.
30g long Fire Bellied Toad Vivarium. Home to 6 FBT's, 3 Platys, 2 Assassin Snails
10g Rocky Desert Terrarium. Home to one Leopard Gecko
2.5g White Worm culture.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I've been keeping them since I was very young with only a couple of years break 20 years ago. I missed them too much.
- Favorite fish:
- Don't make me choose!
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, Platys, Endlers, Angels, Bristle Nosed Plecos, Marbled Crayfish
- Why I like fish::
- I've always had a thing for water and everything in it.
- Best advice:
- Quarantine and water changes. Do it!
- Other pets:
- 3 Cats
6 Fire Bellied Toads
Soon to be a Leopard Gecko
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-10-2013 05:12 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points