- Edmonton, Canada
- PC building, PC gaming, aquariums, hiking
- Relaxing and positive music
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Who I'd like to meet:
- My ancestors
- informational only
- tv is for background. internet is for foreground :)
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To share my experiences with others as well as learn from theirs.
- Aquarium 1:
- 20 gallon long empty
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Friends got me into it as a youngster. I have a natural love and curiosity of all animals of all types.
- Favorite fish:
- Tiger Barb
- Fish I have bred:
- None but have had many spawn on me.
- Why I like fish::
- I like small peaceful fish. They are simply fascinating to watch.
- Best advice:
- Patience is a virtue, water changes are your friend. DO NOT replace filter media, instead rinse with discarded aquarium water.
- Other pets:
- 1 Maltese/Shih Tzu/Poodle mix and 1 Chihuahua/Demon mix
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12-23-2012 11:50 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points