- Huntsville, AL
- Software Engineer
- About Me:
- I am a 28 year old Software Engineer. I spent I am just recently getting into caring for fish in an aquarium and am finding it to be not only challenging, but a very rewarding experience as well.
I spent the first 8 years after high school in the Army and was disabled during my last tour in Iraq. Now things have slowed down quite a bit for me and am really beginning to enjoy my new hobby of keeping fish.
- A little bit of everything.
- Comedy, Documentaries (History channel, Discover, etc).
- Technology related texts, Military History
- My grandfather
- History Channel, Discover
- Graduated College
- New Hope, AL
- Aquarium 1:
- 26 gallon Aqueon bowfront aquarium. 1 L-148 Spotted Rubber Lip Pleco.
- Aquarium 2:
- 5.5 gallon aquarium Empty
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My aunt recently passed away and I adopted her fish.
- Best advice:
- I am very new to owning an aquarium and am still learning. I don't feel competent enough yet to give others advice.
- Other pets:
- A border collie/blue healer dog
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 11-27-2012 04:29 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- for trying so hard. here's to more tetras in your future