- Eston, Saskatchewan
- My Horses, My Fish, My Dogs, Hoop Dancing & Work.
- Bartender, Waitress & Kicthen Staff.
- Aquarium 1:
- My First Aquarium is a 40 Gallon. No live plants, 3 Black Moors, A Mystery Snail & A freshwater Clam. One 'Log' Cave, Four Artificial Plants, Mangrove Root, A Blue And Silver Castle, One Filter, Cover & Light. Placed At Eye Level In My Livingroom. Light Grey Gravel, Light Background.I feed my Goldfi
- Aquarium 2:
- My Second Aquarium is a 20 Gallon. In this, I have One Calico Fantail Goldfish & One Orange Fantail Goldfish -One Mystery Snail. Multi-coloured gravel, filter, florescent light & lid, small castle ornament, small bridge ornament, 2 fake plants, a few marbles & colourful gems; Five Floating Fake Lett
- Aquarium 3:
- 40 Gallon Hexagon Tank with Stand in my kitchen corner across from the table. In this, I have to adult, striped angelfish mating pair and a female bristle nose pleco. I have black and grey gravel, light grey background, two live sword plants, a filter and heater, lid & florescent light. Two tall fak
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Ive got two more, very small tanks, both five gallons. One holds a Betta named Agro and the other holds Two Guppies : ) My LAST Tank is hopefully to be up and running soon -a 100 Gallon Planted Community Tank!!
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Myt first fish were two common goldfish named Otto and Spot. Cant tell you how long they lived, I was just a toddler. Ive had aquariums most of my childhood, then lost interest when I was around 15 and just got recently back into the hobby two years ago.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, Angels
- Why I like fish::
- They are relaxing when you want to relax, they are exciting when youre bored, they are beautiful focal points to any home, the water noises are soothing and I find the overall idea of keeping fish is fun -it never gets lame in my eyes.
- Best advice:
- DO LOTS AND LOTS OF RESEARCH! -AND... Dont always trust everything the nice guy at the petstore tells you!!
- Other pets:
- Two Horses, Two Dogs, Two Cats; Fish.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 11-05-2012 02:01 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points