- Northern KY
- Aquarium 1:
- Planted 20 gallon tall tank stocked with 3 paskai's red neon rainbowfish, 5 paskai's blue eyed rainbowfish, 8 Harlequin rasbora, 3 cory cats, 2 nerite snails, 6 cherry shrimp, and 2 blue ninja shrimp
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I liked betta fish and they were easy to care for.
- Favorite fish:
- Betta fish and German Blue Ram
- Why I like fish::
- they are calming to watch and vary in colors and personalities
- Other pets:
- a 9 year old siamese named cinnamon, 1 female rat named Domino, and 1 robo hamster named Spice
20 gallon tall - 3 paskai's neon red rainbow, 5 paskai's blue eyed rainbowfish, 8 harlequin rasbora, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 6 cherry shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 1 bronze cory, 1 peppered cory, 1 julii cory, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis, 1 bunch water wysteria, 1 package of B. Caroliniana, 1 Crypto Luten, 1 red wendii, Mossball.
Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
1 Robo hamster - Spice
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 06:45 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
- Total Points
- Thanks for the birthday wishes
- It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas.
- Because you need fish and have no money haha!
- For the hard work on your tank.
- for working so hard on your tanks and doing it right. good job
- you need some more fish :)