- Date of Birth
- June 15
- Aquarium keeping is a hobby, right?
- Aquarium 1:
- Moderately planted low light 40 breeder: 4 GBR, 4 double red apistogrammas, 4 Siamese algae eaters, 2 angelfish and an assassin snail.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20g long: 2 clownfish, a damsel, 3 pajama cardinals and a scooter blenny.(temporary set-up 75g upgrade in works.)
- Aquarium 3:
- heavily planted 10g in works; sorority of bettas(5), school of neon tetras, and school of otocinclus.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My youngest sister got a a goldfish at a carnival and suddenly i wanted a tank for it. sadly it died the day i got a 10g but that didnt stop me :)
- Favorite fish:
- Everything in my aquariums...
- Fish I have bred:
- none yet...
- Why I like fish::
- Beats cleaning up after a dog...
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-11-2013 05:31 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points