- St. Ives, Cornwall
- Music - writing & recording. Roller derby, kayaking, surfing, swimming, running.
- Student/kitchen giraffe
- About Me:
- Im currently studying a FdSc in marine conservation. This is a big passion of mine -the conservation of our oceans. I love writing nd recording my own music in my spare time - my getaway from stress.
- Pretty much anything apart from country. my music collection includes a big range of music from Viva
- The Jacket, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, Resident Evil, Beaches, Gia, A Life Less
- Who I'd like to meet:
- People with more experience of keeping tropical tanks and possibly shrimp to be able to help me out.
- In College
- Aquarium 1:
- 60L tropical. Real plants. Two ghost shrimp, 5 zebra Danios, 1 glowlight, 2 neons & 3 ottos . My tetras were in groups of 6but due to an unknown. breakout, most have succumbed to it :-(
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- Favorite fish:
- Manta ray or whale shark.
- Why I like fish::
- Fish are so peaceful and look so calm and watching them passes that feeling on to onlookers. plus fish have many challenges in the wild and as a conservation student I want to study them and be able to do great things for them.
- Other pets:
- Two cats.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10-05-2012 08:26 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points