- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To seek better experience and smarter opinions.
- Aquarium 1:
- Freshwater, thriving live plants, 6 red eye tetras, 6 lemon tetras, 6 neon tetras, 4 hatchetfish, one pleco. Filter/bubbler/heater. Very simple fish that I only intended to use as starter fish but they have survived since I bought the tank, so I am sticking with them.
- Aquarium 2:
- Brackish water, only resident is a puffer fish, some unwelcome residents are guppies that I have somehow acquired by feeding the puffer live shrimp.
- Aquarium 3:
- 5 Gallon betta tank, non filtered.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- In high school I just wanted it for my room, and I ended up falling in love with the whole process and have evolved over the years.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies (who hasnt)
- Why I like fish::
- I like making them happy and fulfilling their needs to occupy free time.
- Best advice:
- Be patient.
- Other pets:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 11-28-2012 09:42 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points