- I enjoy playing ball with my two son's, I like to build things, and then there is the fish hobby
- I do it all..I'm what you would call a Handyman
- About Me:
- I think I am an easy going, Friendly, and over all Fun guy to be around
- All kinds
- Horror, Action, Comedy and Family Movies
- Who I'd like to meet:
- I've met my one and only!!
- Mystery, Murder, Suspenece
- My Dad
- Lost and Prison Break are my Favoite things to watch right now
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I found this site and love it the people are friendly and very helpful..the site has alot of useful
- Aquarium 1:
- I have a 27 Gal. Hex(The wife's Tank; I guess it is simple cute fish nothing really agressive; a Blue Guarami(who is almost 4 yrs old), 2 Red Eye Tetra's, 2 Phantom Tetras and 2 goldfish
- Aquarium 2:
- We have A 30 Gal. tank.
I have a Cat-Fish (that I caught in a brook at the campsite we go to every year), a shiner and a goldfish (that Killer for some reason didn't eat) in this tank. We wanted more in this tank but my catfish
- Aquarium 3:
- We Have a 10 Gal tank for the Feeder fish and A 5 Gal hex...that I now have set up that will soon house our Guppies and their Babies
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Our newest addition is a 55 Gal. with an Oak stand and Lid (the wife got it as an early Xmas gift for me) We put an Oscar in it and decided he needed a friend so we got one more, we had a Jack Dempsy and bought a baby one so they are in together(Don't worry we feed them very good so they are not fighting) and there are 2 goldfish in that tank...My wife also want to upgrade her 27 Gal Hex to a 60 Gal. Hex with the oak stand and lid...She may have to give up the 27 to get the 60 we are running out of room!!
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My wife and kids wanted some fish so we started with a 10 gal. tank and some guppies an Angel a few neon tetras and a small blue Guarami. Then we found a 27 gal. Hex and moved on from there!
- Favorite fish:
- at the moment I am really liking the Oscars..But I like my Guarami
- Fish I have bred:
- Black Molly's , Swordtails and Guppies that we bought as feeders and the next day there were babies in the tank...so cute...So now I want to keep them!
- Why I like fish::
- They are quiet, relaxing, clam, Peaceful and surprisingly smart pets to have.
- Best advice:
- Water changes are important, ask questions and DON'T OverFeed your fish!!!
- Other pets:
- A Bunny, Cat, and Dog(Shepard/Pitbull mix)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 10-22-2007 03:43 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points