- Date of Birth
- October 10, 1980 (34)
- New Orleans, La.
- Reading, music, gardening
- About Me:
- I'm a 31 year old man, who was raised in sunny Florida. I'm a student of literature. I love the arts and the outdoors. I'm pretty laid-back and peaceful.
- I like nearly all music : country (both old and new), rap (both old and new), disco, funk, jazz, r
- I love bad horror movies, sci-fi., some comedies (mel brooks kinda stuff). I like hitchcock and ku
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Madonna, Shakespeare (does that count?), John Cena
- 19th century novels : Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Flaubert, George Eliot, Dickens, Jane Austen
- My mom.
- FoodNetwork, reruns of old sitcoms,,Seinfeld, Frasier,
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I can get helpful information about my aquarium. I'm new to the hobby so any help is good.
- Pensacola, Fl.
- Aquarium 1:
- It's a 10 gallon aquarium, with 4 flame tetras, one pleco, and two ghost shrimp. I just set up the aquarium about two weeks ago.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- When I was a child my family had an aquarium for years. We started with a 10 gallon tank, and ended up with a 50 gallon. Through the years we kept lots of different fish - guppies, gouramis, tetras, and cichlids. Eventually our tank had 3 inhabitants : a large plecostumus, a large oscar, and a jack dempsey. As kids, my sister and I loved feeding the oscar.
- Why I like fish::
- They are fun to watch. Aquariums can be peaceful and relaxing, or vibrant and entertaining.
- Other pets:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-26-2012 05:15 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points