- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon, 1 large, 10inch, Oscar. 1 large 7 inch bicher. And 1 large 4 1/2inch african cichlid.
- Aquarium 2:
- 55 gallon, 5 medium sized african cichlids. 1 loach. And 2- 7inch and 8inch black catfish.
- Aquarium 3:
- 46 gallon bowfront. 4 medium african cichlids. 1 large 6inch Jack Dempsey, 1 loach. 1 small pleco.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 26 gallon bowfront,2 small, 1 1/2inch oscars. 2 small 2 1/2inch bichers, I know, I know, the tank is too small. I am currently on the prowl for a 100 to 150 gallon set-up. Also have a new 29 gallon that is being seasoned now. I'm thinking maybe South American cichlids.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My wife wanted a tank. I kept putting her off,, because I knew that I would end up having to take care of it. So i bought her the 26 gal. for our anniversary.....and so began my addiction
- Favorite fish:
- cant choose, but possibly the bicher
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- I love their personalities. It never occurred to me that fish were people too!
- Best advice:
- Pay attention! Tanks need tending to.
- Other pets:
- 3 Dogs...Black Lab, Chocolate Lab, and a Pom.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-29-2012 12:09 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points