- Elgin, Illinois USA
- Cats, horses and fish. And my friends, of course!
- About Me:
- After 20 yrs in corporate America, I was a professional farrier (horseshoer) for 16 yrs. Back working in small business America.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Everyone here is so helpful and the depth of knowledge is amazing. AC is the best!
- Aquarium 1:
- 75 gal freshwater with artificial plants and sand substrate, 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 3 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 6 Scissortail Rasboras, 2 Zebra Danios and 6 Long-finned Zebra Danios.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gal QT
- Aquarium 3:
- 10 gal QT
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- Favorite fish:
- All the species in my aquarium, especially my Calico Bristlenose Pleco.
- Why I like fish::
- Fish are very beautiful - relaxing and very entertaining to watch.
- Best advice:
- As a newbie to fishkeeping, my best advice is research, research and more research! And listen to the advice given by forum members.
- Other pets:
- Cats - I set up a cat-proof tank! And my friend's horse, Maverick (I'm his auntie!)
10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 6 Scissortail Rasboras
3 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 8 Zebra Danios
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:47 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
- Total Points
- Well you kinda suggested it soooo... Its almost Friday again! Lets grill some and drink a few!
- Its Friday, Friday, Gotta Get down on Friday!
- Sorry for the loss. Hope BN2 fairs better and comes through.
- This round is on me! an O'Douls!!!
- The DD deserves something
- beer all around for the judij thread :o)
- For a fellow horse lover :-)