- Toronto, Canada
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- There are so many helpful articles and so many helpful people.
- Aquarium 1:
- 37gal freshwater community. AquaClear 50 filter; gravel substrate; driftwood, lava rock, some platic plants; anubias barteri var. nana, saggitaria, moneywort, amazon sword; bronze cory, siamese algae eater, otos, black tetras, serpae tetras, bumblebee gobies, golden gourami, pink GloFish
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I wanted a dog but my dad said no, so I got fish instead.
- Favorite fish:
- My gourami.
- Fish I have bred:
- I haven't bred any fish.
- Why I like fish::
- They're so fun to watch and very calming.
- Best advice:
- Research, take the time to do things right and spend the money on quality products.
- Other pets:
My decommissioned 37gal freshwater community tank journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=116054
My current 37gal FOWLR tank journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...42#post1214342
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 03:43 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points