- Date of Birth
- December 2, 1969 (43)
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Marine aquaria, fish collecting, snorkeling/scuba diving, fishing, camping, palms, landscaping
- Need One Soon!
- About Me:
- I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Development and I love landscaping. Palms and other tropical plants are my specialty.
- Oldies, Beach Boys, REAL Country Music
- Action and Adventure movies.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Mel Gibson
- Marine Aquarium books, Palm books, Landscaping books, history, and conspiracy books.
- Mel Gibson
- Weather Channel, News, Documentaries, Movies
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I love learning everything I can about keeping tropical marine fish and invertebrates, especially na
- Abilene, TX
- Aquarium 1:
- I have 3 small marine tanks, a 5 gal. with a dusky damsel and 2 small sea bass, a hermit crab, another small crab (Sally lightfoot?), and a snail.
- Aquarium 2:
- A 10gal. tank with a couple of small sergeant majors, 2 black and white unknown Gulf damsels from the local jetty, a baby blenny, a baby needlefish, and a few baby mullet, a couple of hermit crabs, and a couple of snails and live rock.
- Aquarium 3:
- A 20gal. tank with a baby French Angel, 2 baby sergeant majors, 2 baby dusky damsels, 2 baby blennies, a few small hermit crabs, a few small snails, and live rock.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I first started keeping locally caught baby sunfish, bass, and catfish when I was a boy in Abilene. Then I got into saltwater tanks and started keeping dwarf seahorses and pipefish with hermit crabs.
- Favorite fish:
- My French Angel.
- Fish I have bred:
- Dwarf seahorses.
- Why I like fish::
- They are facsinating and so beautiful.
- Best advice:
- Set up native Gulf tanks instead of buying exotic overseas species. We have some really beautiful and relatively hardy tropical fish native to the Gulf Of Mexico. Natural Gulf tanks are a lot easier to maintain, especially if you live near the Gulf and can use natural seawater, and they are a lot less expensive to set up!
- Other pets:
- A parakeet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-16-2012 05:28 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points