- Date of Birth
- February 1, 1979 (34)
- Domestic engineer
- University Degree
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon FW planted. Features boseman rainbows, black skirt tetras, guppies, and nerite snails, along with an assortment of plants.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gallon FW planted betta sorority. Featuring the four spicy sisters, all giant combtail PKs.
- Aquarium 3:
- 10 gallon planted male betta tank. Featuring Mr. Sassypants, a black/red giant PK.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- One more 10 gallon planted, home to Norbert the red gaint PK.
- Favorite fish:
- I love giant bettas.
- Fish I have bred:
- Mickey mouse tetras
- Why I like fish::
- When I was in college, the only pets I could have were fish. I need pets, so fish were it. I have had a tank since I was 18, with no interruptions.
- Other pets:
- Cats. Lots of cats.
1 - 55 gallon planted community
3 - 10 to 20 gallon planted betta tanks
My advice: slow down, think, and be willing to learn. Then you'll be fine, no matter what.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-17-2013 12:33 AM
- Join Date
Name: Silver Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 1000 reputation points.
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
Name: Bronze Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 100 reputation points.
- Total Points
- Thanks for the help. Have a tetra! :)
- They didn't have rainbowfish, but have a guppy!