02-25-2014, 03:01 PM
BGA can come in a huge variety of forms, including all the cool colors possible. I know because I've had them. All of them. If it came in pink...
7 replies | 130 view(s)
02-25-2014, 02:54 PM
My Fred has curly fins...not infected, not damaged...just curly on the ends. He's a veiltail, with some very long finnage. I originally thought it...
11 replies | 272 view(s)
02-25-2014, 02:49 PM
I do hope someone has a pair for you. Unfortunately, you can honestly expect to pay that much, or more, for a good pair of breeders - and the best...
1 replies | 69 view(s)
02-25-2014, 02:24 PM
One of my female bettas, Queenie, is about to die due to organ failure (kind of like bloat but more specific). There wasn't anything I could do for...
2 replies | 73 view(s)
02-25-2014, 02:16 PM
Hey MCHR - is that the one I sent you? Did he turn out to be male? And not a giant, obviously.
I have six right now. Five are HMPK siblings, some...
15 replies | 578 view(s)
02-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi all. It's been a while since I posted on here asking for anything, but I am today. It's regarding my 20 gallon high tank, which is home to four...
0 replies | 74 view(s)
02-17-2014, 03:23 PM
I alternate between NLS betta food and omega one betta buffet. I liked the NLS better. It does matter to some extent what you feed different...
6 replies | 179 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- February 1, 1979 (35)
- Domestic engineer
- University Degree
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon FW planted. Features boseman rainbows, black skirt tetras, guppies, and nerite snails, along with an assortment of plants.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gallon FW planted betta sorority. Featuring the four spicy sisters, all giant combtail PKs.
- Aquarium 3:
- 10 gallon planted male betta tank. Featuring Mr. Sassypants, a black/red giant PK.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- One more 10 gallon planted, home to Norbert the red gaint PK.
- Favorite fish:
- I love giant bettas.
- Fish I have bred:
- Mickey mouse tetras
- Why I like fish::
- When I was in college, the only pets I could have were fish. I need pets, so fish were it. I have had a tank since I was 18, with no interruptions.
- Other pets:
- Cats. Lots of cats.
1 - 55 gallon planted community
3 - 10 to 20 gallon planted betta tanks
My advice: slow down, think, and be willing to learn. Then you'll be fine, no matter what.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 02-26-2014 10:17 PM
- Join Date
Name: Silver Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 1000 reputation points.
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
Name: Bronze Reputation Reward
This award is given to members that have received 100 reputation points.
- Total Points
- Thank you for the plants! :D
- Thanks for the help. Have a tetra! :)
- They didn't have rainbowfish, but have a guppy!