- Aquarium 1:
- 35 gal. octagonal acrylic tank. Overflow filter. 3 German rams, 2 polka dot loaches, female beta, sword.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gal glass tank. Overflow filter. 3 black Moscow guppies, small synodontis catfish
- Aquarium 3:
- 20 gal glad bow front tall. Overflow filter. Pearl gourami, 3 other assorted gouramis, pictus catfish
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 75 gal glass tank. Hasn't been set up yet. The plan is 5 German rams, 6 assorted small loaches, 2 discus, 2 angels, a school of white clouds, and a royal farlowella catfish. Maybe a couple sparkling gouramis
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I've always had at least one fish tank, my parents kept fish.
- Favorite fish:
- I love them all
- Fish I have bred:
- Bettas, guppies, platys, the usual easy beginner fish
- Best advice:
- Research before you buy a fish.
- Other pets:
- Dog, cat, and a rat
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 11-05-2012 09:12 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points