- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Louisville, KY
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon - Aquatech 30-60, Airstone at night, diy co2 24/7, Amazon Sword, Anubias, Red Java Fern, Java Moss, Anacharis, Wisteria, Lloydiella
1 Trinidad Pleco (common pleco)
6 Tiger Barb, 2 male, 4 female
1 Rainbow Shark (Aquarium Patrol Officer)
2 Clown Loaches (more on the way I promise
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 Gallon in Nitrite stage of cycle, no plants, no animals, feeding from my 55. Want to use as a breeder tank.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My parents kepy way overstocked Goldfish tanks (a 10 and a 20 gallon) They also were not successful with Tiger Oscars, Plecos, and fiddler Crabs. I was never interested in aquariums until I met my husband who at the time has a 55 overstocked with mating convicts, a very large pleco, very large pacu, very large arrowana... you get the picture. I never realized freshwater fish could be so entertaining and decided if I was going to have one I was going to go all out with a planted community tank in
- Favorite fish:
- Clown Loach and swordtails
- Fish I have bred:
- None yet, my tiger barbs just mated in my community tank but I am pretty sure they ate all of the eggs.
- Why I like fish::
- It is not only gaining pets, but a very fun and interesting hobby.
- Best advice:
- keep it simple
- Other pets:
- 2 cats, 3 eastern box turtles (two male, 1 female)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 07-28-2012 05:40 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points