- San Francisco
- horses, holistic healing, the 80s, art, glitter, animals in general
- taking care of/riding horses, taking care of myself
- About Me:
- punk rock equestrian extrordinare
- 80s, punk, metal, r&b, hip hop, opera, classical (a lil bit of everything, really!)
- Into the West
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Michael Jackson <3 *
- Wraeththu, His Dark Materials trilogy, A Language Older Than Words, The Last Unicorn, Prescription f
- Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, my amazing friends :)
- TV sucks but I watch re-runs of 80s cartoons on netflix (Jem, She-ra, etc)
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- to get information from folks with real life experience!
- Aquarium 1:
- 60 gal community tank - 6 female fancy guppies, 3 male, neon blue wag platies - 3 female & 1 male, LOTS OF FRY from both, 7 neon tetras, 1 black tetra (the rest died!), 2 julii corys, 1 phatty Rainbow Shark, live plants & fake
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gallon, setting up as a hospital/isolation/fry tank, currently has one long finned zebra danio
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I got my 1st aquarium when I was about 12. it was a 4.5 gal upright, and I saved for months to get it! I've been hooked ever since, but have moved around a lot, so don't always get to have them.. this 60 gal will be the 1st aquarium I've had in many years!
- Favorite fish:
- hypostomus plecostomus
- Fish I have bred:
- zebra danios (on accident!) guppies & platies
guppies (nothing real fancy-yet!)
- Why I like fish::
- they are fascinating, and I love watching them
- Best advice:
- Take your time, think things out.. don't jump into getting fish unprepared!
- Other pets:
- 1 badass horse, 1 amazing service dog
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-10-2013 12:42 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points