- Piney Woods of East Texas
- fish, quilting, Grandchildren, collecting tea items
- Longarm Quilter
- About Me:
- I'm no one special, just a grandmother that loves her grands, loves to quilt and sew, and over the years found fish to be fasinating creatures I wish to understand better.
- Most all kinds. Don't like rap, or heavy metal though.
- Not a movie kind of person actually.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Barbara Bush
- stores of real life and the struggles of people to over come the adversities that come into their li
- My husband of 48 years.
- not something I find time to do.
- Scotch and Irish
- Aquarium 1:
- it's an 80 gallon thin one that makes it easier to see all the creatures in it. My husband and I bought it when our children all left home the same summer.
- Aquarium 2:
- the second one is actually an outdoor mini pond.
- Aquarium 3:
- The third one is a 20 gallon plain Jane. but I get a lot of enjoymnent from it.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more,
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- a friend gave me a Kerr canning jar with a couple of guppies in it for my birthday, and I was hooked.
- Favorite fish:
- love em all
- Fish I have bred:
- guppies grin and am now working on gold fish and koy at the moment.
- Why I like fish::
- their beauty, grace and tranquility I think. I also love the water too, so it seems a natural transition.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 07-10-2012 03:10 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points