- Athens, GA
- Fishing, guns, games, cars
- Gunsmith @ Masterpiece Arms, auto/computer technician on the side.
- Live in partner
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To learn as much as possible.
- Athens, GA
- Aquarium 1:
- As of 11/25/2012
Tank: 20 gallon extra tall aquarium
Day lights: 2x 23w 6,500k CFL bulbs
Moon lights: 3 LEDs (homemade)
Substrate: Quickcrete Premium Play Sand
Filtration: Eheim Professional 2 2028 canister filter with custom PVC plumbing
Heater: Rena Cal Top Light Excel 100
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I had a few Wal-Mart tanks as a kid. Finally able to get back into it.
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- It's not that I just like the fish. I find great fun in building, setting up, and rearranging aquariums. The whole hobby is fun! Even water changes!
- Best advice:
- Do your research, and don't buy fish/plants you haven't researched and fully understand.
- Other pets:
- Dogs, cat, bird...
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-03-2015 03:49 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
- Total Points
- That was a cool video of the War Coral
- Great job on the tank so far
- An inhabitant for your new tank. They didn't have any Chromis