- England, UK
- fish keeping, dog training, photography, videography, writing, running, photo and video editing
- Aquarium 1:
- 50 Gallon planted aquarium with Bleeding Heart Tetras, zebra loaches, bolivian rams, three lined cories and ottos. Soon to be adding Platies as well!
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Fancied another pet. Had once owned a tank years before. Bought a 30L tank and was addicted from there. I then went on to buy a bigger tank!
- Favorite fish:
- Zebra Loaches
- Why I like fish::
- They're relaxing after a hard day, look nice and many have unique personalities and behaviours.
- Best advice:
- Be patient - it will be a lot harder if you rush
- Other pets:
- 2 Flat Coated retrievers
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-03-2012 06:45 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points