- Whitby, ON, Canada
- Breeding fish, frogs, snails and turtles, writing music, marijuana activist
- waitress and marijuana activist
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- My hobbies include breeding fish, snails, turtles and frogs. Just here to offer some advice to the b
- Aquarium 1:
- 65 gallon tank with two red-eared sliders.
- Aquarium 2:
- 15 gallon tank with Opaline gourami breeding pair (one golden, one blue) and about twenty trapdoor snails for breeding.
- Aquarium 3:
- 10 gallon breeding pair of african and leucistic dwarf frog tank with two trapdoor snails.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Five gallon tank with over 200 trapdoor snail offspring growing in there.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My friend matt got two dwarf gouramis that fought a lot, one of them was blind and i felt bad and offered to take them. I put them in a tank with an apple snail and an orange dwarf gourami, then they became part of a community for about a year before passing. I no longer have a freshwater community, as the larger gouramis are very spacious and i wanted to breed them.
- Favorite fish:
- Gouramis, Balloon Mollies, Doctor Fish, Glass Cats, Puffers
- Fish I have bred:
- Opaline/Golden gouramis, Zebra Danios, Dwarf frogs, Red-Eared Sliders and Trapdoor Snails.
- Why I like fish::
- They have personality, they bring good energy to a living space, they respond to their owners and I like doing a compitent job taking care of them.
- Best advice:
- AS SOON AS YOUR SNAILS START REPRODUCING...REMOVE THE OFFSPRING FROM THE TANK. They're very hard to find once they've fallen from a side or just moving on gravel.. and you'll never be able to keep track of how many there are if you don't. I started with two and now have over three hundred.
GOURAMIS AND BETTAS-> those bubbles you see aren't foam, they're bubble nests!! If you're planning on breeding gouramis, bettas, or any other bubble nest egg layers, remove all distruptive filtration system
- Other pets:
- Dog, hamster.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 05-10-2012 11:01 AM
- Join Date
- Number of Ads
- Number of Comments
- Number of times products viewed
- Last Ad Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
THE ASKING PRICE WAS THREE DOLLARS FOR ONE AND TEN FOR FIVE.. DONT KNOW WHERE THAT NUMBER CAME FROM.
- Post Seller Feedback
- Total Points