- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- cars, fixing things, live sound reinforcement (bar bands), poker and my aquarium of course.
- environmental geologist
- About Me:
- Married, house in the burbs, minivan, you know the rest...
- 70's rock - B-sides. Allman Bros, Stones, CSNY, Neil Young, North Mississippi All Stars
- Gratuated Collage
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- TO LEARN! To give my tank more variety and stability
- Aquarium 1:
- 29-gallon tall with lit hood. (1) 200w aqua clear submersable heater, AquaClear 150 filter, 1 Aquaclear 301 powerhead hooked to a sponge filter. STOCK: Two 4-inch silver dollars, two 1.5-inch spotted, two skunk cory cats, two 1-inch green tetra, two kribs, 1 bushy nosed pleco
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- A friend got rid of a 20-gallon tank setup as he was moving up in the world of tanks and I inherited it along with the 9-year old silver dollars, and then got the 29-gallon from him later on.
- Favorite fish:
- My kribs, my first Chiclids!
- Why I like fish::
- fun, ecosystem hobby with limitless possibilities
- Other pets:
- Boxer puppy (Keegan), house cat (Zeke)
FILTRATION: AC200(sponge, refillable carbon, ceramic pellets)AC150(sponge, wool, ceramic pellets)AC301 powerhead with sponge block pointed at middle surface
LIGHTING: 18wAquarilux bulb in perfecto strip on AllGlass glass top
HEAT: AC50 200w
FISH: 2-4" silver dollars, 2-Kribs, 3-corys, 2-tetras, 1-bushy nose pleco
Decor: Artificial driftwood and plants (upgrading with more and bigger plants soon)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 05-24-2007 04:14 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points