About Abdul Hamid Ahmad
- Sabah, Malaysia
- Keeping gouramies (new), I do a little bit of woodworking and gardening
- About Me:
- Nothing out of the ordinary
- News (mostly) and CSI when I have time, but usually not watching.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Nice people in here (after 3 days reading here)
- Kota Kinabalu
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- A friend bought a gouramy and I followed him. Now he stopped - but I'm waiting for him to give me his tank for free.
- Favorite fish:
- gouramy (at the moment)
- Fish I have bred:
- none - but I breed crickets, and I've bred rabbits too.
- Why I like fish::
- Oh! Why? I like my gouramies because I can hold them, even when their are big - cool.
- Best advice:
- Maybe I need some advise, but if you insist, join a forum, like this one.
- Other pets:
- Two moggy cats.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-09-2006 12:17 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points