- Cleveland, Ohio
- Aquarium 1:
- My 15g planted tank. For some reason i pay more attention to this tank more than my 55g, mostly because it's in my room ;). Various plants: anubias, swords, ludwigia, and java moss and ferns.
stock would include:
6 brown pencilfish (N. eques)
8 Neon tetras
3 albino cories
a new baby br
- Aquarium 2:
- The nice ol' 55g. A nice addition to the place where my friends come over to relax for a bit.
Sandy substrate with a few bricks here an there, along with some easy hardy plants.
4 juvie convicts (i think 2 have already paired up)
2 juvie firemouths (probably not a wise decision, but so fa
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- my dad won a goldfish for me at a county fair when i was around the age of 3. ever since then, i was 'hooked' ;) (bad joke, i know...)
- Best advice:
- Patience is the key.
Research is vital.
Make a fish world you can be proud of.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 05-21-2012 06:34 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points