- About Me:
- Henry was a goldfish I had when I was... 12? I loved him to the moon and back.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- No one, I prefer my aquatic friends. ;)
- Anyone who is actively trying to protect the environment.
- In School
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 gallon w/ baby clown pleco. (A gift from someone who doesn't know a clown plec shouldn't be in my size tank.) Soon to become a quarantine tank when I get a 30 gallon for him.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I've been fascinated by fish for as long as I can remember. Kept Bettas on and off throughout my childhood, knowing next to nothing about how to care for them properly. My uncle had this huge 200+ gallon tank with discus and various other tankmates through the years. Somewhere along the line I decided to keep goldfish. Mostly failed at it, but then I started avidly reading about fish, how to care for different kinds, etc,etc. And here we are today, addicted to fish.
- Favorite fish:
- Probably plecostomus. And catfishes in general.
- Why I like fish::
- They have got to be the most fascinating creatures. I can't quite describe why, but observing them is great fun for me.
- Best advice:
- Before doing anything with your aquarium, always, ALWAYS, do exhaustive research and make sure you know all the pros, cons, and everything in between.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-13-2014 02:12 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points