- Date of Birth
- July 13, 1984 (28)
- Lynn Haven, Fl.
- School, work, pets and my wife take up all the time I have!
- Correctional Officer
- About Me:
- I am a computer science major at FSU. I currently spend almost all my spare time building stands and light bars for my tanks since I can't bring myself to spend hundreds on particle board at the LFS!
- Anything except country, rap and most pop!
- Horror movies!
- With all the text books I've got, not much time fore leisure reading!
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Plenty of great information on here. Been here before, and my questions were answered just by lookin
- Tehran, Iran
- Aquarium 1:
- 26 Gallon bow front
Aquaclear 70 filter
River rock substrate
1x Dinosaur Bichir (Senegal Bichir)
1x African Brown Knife Fish
- Aquarium 2:
- 40g breeder
Rena XP3 filter
2x Red eared sliders
- Aquarium 3:
- 10g with in-tank filter
1x African Clawed frog
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I was at a wedding and they had a bunch of poor little Bettas as center pieces. At the end of the night, I managed to find homes for all but one which I decided to keep. Had him for about 3 years before he died. A few months later, I got a pleco which I had for another 3 years, throughout which time I had misc. other fish which died of unknown reasons. 2 died by the pleco, after that, the pleco lived alone!
- Favorite fish:
- My Placo, Mr. Suck-a-lot was definitely my favorite.
- Best advice:
- Research, research, research, then do some more research and ask a bunch of questions before getting any new pets.
- Other pets:
- 4 cats and an English Mastiff
26g Bow Front w/ Aquaclear 70 and river rock substrate
1x Senegal Bichir (Bartholomew)
1x Brown African Knife (Sylvia)
40g breeder w/ Rena XP3 canister
2x Red Eared Sliders (Mr. and Mrs. Tuttle)
10g In tank filter and river rock substrate
1x African Clawed Frog (Tracy)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12-06-2012 04:11 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points