- Date of Birth
- January 28, 1990 (23)
About Fish guy128
- Delco, pa
- Unusual and rare fish
- Aquatic specialists for petco
- About Me:
- I'm a fish guy with roughly 5 years experience doing freshwater and about 1 year into marine. I know alot but I know there is alot more to learn .i solve dozens of peoples fish questions a week and rarely can I not solve a problem however most people I help have a very basic tank. I'm not big into aquascaping more just cool, different and, unique fish.
- Metal, rock, industrial, techno
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I needed serious answered and fast...and within 10 mins of my first post, I had my answer. By the en
- Linwood, pa
- Aquarium 1:
- 20g long brackish...a few plants...marineland 50g filter, about 1 1/2 in of gravel and an actinic florescent bulb. Very standered and basic.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Working at a petsmart...they can become very addicting. Another thing I liked was that there was so much to know and I wanted to know it all
- Favorite fish:
- Oh wow uhm, I like my cichilds, knifes, sharks, eels, but I think my favorite is the violet goby
- Fish I have bred:
- Mollys, platys, swords, basic live berers
- Why I like fish::
- Theres so much to know. You can never know everything
- Best advice:
- Patience is key. Listen to what others say.
- Other pets:
- 2 bearded dragons, an african grey parrot, and I care for many other animals at work
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 04-06-2012 02:45 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points