- Writing, meditating, learning about aquariums
- Non Profit Administrator
- Classic Rock, Christian popular
- Wizard of Oz, Claire of the Moon
- Water for Elephants
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I am just getting started with the aquarium hobby and am hoping to learn a few things here.
- Lansing, MI
- Aquarium 1:
- Right now, it's got gravel, a buddhist figure and some plastic plants. Before I add fish, I want to explore real plants and investigate what species of fish go well with Angel fish and electric blue lobsters. I know the lobster will eat the live plants, so it may not be a good idea to have both. I
- Aquarium 2:
- I have a pair of bettas that I keep in separate betta aquariums. One is deep purple and blue and one is deep red.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I started with basic tropical fish and a live plant. That first aquarium had an electric blue lobster. My mistake was putting live plants in with him. He would only eat the plants, and when they died, so did he. I learned not to keep both crayfish and live plants together. That's a real bummer because the blue crayfish really adds something interesting to the tank.
- Favorite fish:
- After the electric blue lobster, I love angel fish
- Fish I have bred:
- I haven't bred, yet. I may set up a shrimp aquarium.
- Why I like fish::
- I enjoy watching the aquarium world. The fish move so gracefully. They add a real peaceful dimension to my apartment.
- Best advice:
- Don't put electric blue lobsters with live plants.
- Other pets:
- A loving, playful, loyal cat.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-10-2012 03:17 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points