- West Des Moines, Iowa
- Family, my pets, sand volleyball, and everything aquatic!
- Registered Financial Advisor Assistant
- Grease, anything '80s, scary movies
- Game of Thrones & anything by John Patterson
- My dad :)
- Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead
- At Parties!
- Live in partner
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Advice and a sense of community among people who all love fish :)
- Long Beach, MS
- Aquarium 1:
- 29g freshwater community tank with Marineland penguin 200 bio wheel power filter.
- Aquarium 2:
- 3g fry tank.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My dad and I have kept fish since I was old enough to remember, all kinds- freshwater, saltwater, you name it! So I blame my hobby on my dad ;)
- Favorite fish:
- Swordtails, mollies, angelfish, and corys
- Fish I have bred:
- swordtails (many colors), black mollies, gold sailfin mollies, guppies, silver/platinum lyretail mollies, and dabbled in angelfish a little but without much luck
- Why I like fish::
- They come in so many beautiful and unique colors and varieties and also are just interesting to watch go about their business. I also like the peaceful look of the tank as a whole.
- Best advice:
- READ UP! There is a LOT to learn in this hobby and you'll never know too much. Also to have patience.
- Other pets:
- 3 dogs: Mini Dachshund, Golden Retriever and a mutt, (RIP Stella, my dalmatian) and 2 cats.
29 gal community
sunset and golden sailfin mollies (14-15 fry born 6/12/13)
marbled and black angels
5 furbabies: miniature dachshund, golden retriever, mutt, and 2 cats :)
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Last Activity
- Today 02:22 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Total Points