- omaha NE
- Live in partner
- Aquarium 1:
- i have a 25 gallon bow front with a green spotted puffer, 4 black widow tetras, an opaline gourami, a plecostemous and two african cichlids
- Aquarium 2:
- a have a ten gallon with a crown tailed beta and is also the tank i breed my snails in
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- was given a beta as thanks for being a member of a wedding party. my fascination just grew from there... next came guppies and now im beggining plans for a 55 and possibly a smaller salt water tank
- Favorite fish:
- my green spotted puffer. hes so interactive and is so much fun to watch.
- Fish I have bred:
- GUPPIES!!!! and lots and lots of them! gladly gave my set up to a friend and now shes trying to give them back! lol
- Why I like fish::
- theyr just calming and aesthetically pleasing. when i come home from a hard or upsetting day i like to sit next to my tank and watch them drift along while my troubles float away.
- Best advice:
- MAKE SURE U DO UR HOMEWORK!!!! certain fish require different diets... others are sensative to medications. my roomate even killed all but two of my fish while i was on a three day vacation bc the petsmart lady told her a new filtration system would help clear ich. DONT LISTEN TO PET STORES!!!! do UR OWN research!!!
- Other pets:
- i have an albino ferret, a big fluffy white cat with beautiful blue eyes, and a 9 mnth old shar pei,
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-30-2012 03:23 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points