- Fish, reading, hiking, bicycling, downhill/x-country skiing, photography
- About Me:
- I love my job as a teacher/missionary, but struggling to learn the Lithuanian language is enough to make anyone go insane!! Feel a little like a fish trapped in the "silent" world of an aquarium!
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Since Lithuanian language is still a nightmare, internet is best source of help in English!!
- Mansfield, Ohio, USA
- Aquarium 1:
- Fishless cycling
- Aquarium 2:
- 10gal - 1 male guppy, 2 guppy fry (M or F?), 6 neon tetras, 3 male cherry barbs
- Aquarium 3:
- 5gal - 5 pangio kuhli loaches
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Always loved to look at fish aquariums in pet stores. Needed a relaxing hobby to distract from stresses. Wanted a pet really bad--but pets of the furry kind are banned in our apartment! Fish seemed solution to everything---relaxing, peaceful, distracting to research and learn about, and have some wet pets to love and care for!
- Favorite fish:
- Depends on feature judged--beauty?, character?, fresh vs saltwater?-how possible choose one?
- Why I like fish::
- They are part of God's creation which is often overlooked and forgotten about in normal everyday life. Something about their peaceful, quiet world is appealling.
50 gal - finally fish! 11 pangio kuhli loaches, 10 neon tetras, 4 zebra danios, 3 cherry barbs, 3 guppies
10 gal - temporarily closed
5 gal - temporarily closed
Proverbs 11:14 & 15:22 -- Thanks for your help!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-27-2012 03:18 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points