- Boston, MA
- Cooking, Gardening, Music, Movies, Tropical Fish
- Legal Secretary
- About Me:
- I'm 51, married and live with my husband and 2 grown kids.
- 60's-early 70's soul, classic rock, instrumental surf, punk, and the best band that ever lived, The
- Classic as well as cheap B sci-fi/horror, quirky independent films, comedies, classic 40's and film
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Dr. Herbert R. Axelrod!
- Anything except romance
- True Blood, news, Bill Maher, The Daily Show and movies - not much else
- Italian American
- Aquarium 1:
- 20 gallon freshwater tropical community tank
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gallon goldfish tank
- Aquarium 3:
- 5 gallon "minibow" for emergency use
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My older brother bought one, then another, then another, then another, until we had 11 tanks, 55 gallons down to 5 gallons with mixed tropicals, convict cichlids, tiger oscars, tanks for breeding, hospital tanks, etc. He got married and I took over care and maintenance until he took the tanks to his own home, one by one and other than a betta or goldfish here and there, I haven't had a tank again until now (approx 35 years later!)
- Favorite fish:
- can't name only one! Tetras & barbs mostly, but I do love the cichlids with personality!
- Fish I have bred:
- livebearers - guppies, swordtails, mollies, etc.
- Why I like fish::
- They're beautiful, interesting, fun, and there's nothing more relaxing than watching a tank full of fish
- Other pets:
- Four cats (all strays) and a Dutch Chocolate rabbit (the chocolate is the color, not the flavor!)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 07-10-2014 02:44 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- Maybe he'll eat some of those snail eggs!