- Aquarium 1:
- 26g flat back hex: Betta albimarginata; Corydoras panda, leucomelas; Puntius oligolepis; Trigonostigma hengeli
- Aquarium 2:
- 75g: African mbuna - Pseudotropheus saulosi, Cynotilapia afra white top hara; Iodotropheus Sprengerae
- Aquarium 3:
- 20g long: Corydoras habrosus, celestial pearl danios, Boraras maculatus and merah
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 29g: 1 male Cynotilapia sp "hara"
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I bought a bunch of fish, put them in a 20g tank, and then joined a forum and discovered I was doing it all wrong!
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- mbuna, corydoras
- Other pets:
- 2 German Shepherds, 1 Rottweiler, 2 cats, 1 Arabian, 1 AQHA
"The Dumpster Tank"
26g flat back hex - Betta albimarginata, corydoras, checker barbs, pork chop rasbora
"Nano Fish Tank"
20g long - Celestial Pearl Danios, microrasboras, Corydoras habrosus
75g - Ps. saulosi, I. sprengerae, M. pulpican, M. joanjohnsonae
"Time Out Tank"
29g - dominant male Cynotilapia sp. "hara"
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-10-2013 01:46 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
- Total Points
- Thanks for the rep - here's a cupcake for you!
- For sharing awesome cory advice!
- couldn't find a betta so will send a ram