- Music Teacher
- About Me:
- From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.
- I am a professional. Do not attempt this at home.
- Can't go wrong with heroism, swordplay, humor, and/or explosions.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Too many to know where to begin.
- The Bible. One Fish, Two Fish. Tim Cahill. How-to, history, nature. More interests than time.
- a few.
- Only when absolutely necessary.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Friendly, helpful, lots of knowledge in the areas where I am lacking
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon semi-biotope stocked with plants and critters from Southern Asia. A constant work in progress!
- Aquarium 2:
- Two 10 gallon classroom tanks. Currently dormant because I haven't had the time to set them up this school year.
- Aquarium 3:
- Irrigation pond in the back pasture. Has a few large goldfish and an unknown number of native critters. It used to have more until the great blue heron discovered them.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Big dreams. Small floor-space.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Inherited a cracked tank when I was in elementary school. Stocked it with baby trout from the North Platte. They didn't last long, but I was hooked...
- Favorite fish:
- In aquariums: Pentazona Barbs. To catch: Yellowstone cutthroat. To eat: Walleye.
- Fish I have bred:
- Goldfish, turquoise rainbows, firemouths. Only the goldfish survived to adulthood...the others were good fish food.
- Why I like fish::
- Emergency food supply.
- Best advice:
- Be open to everything and learn, learn, learn...
- Other pets:
- A very large, alarmingly fast-growing demon-puppy, a deadly mouser, and a feline tub of lard. Occas
My computer beat me at chess, but it proved no match for me at kickboxing.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 04:43 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
Name: Bronze Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 250 posts in our forums.
- Total Points
- Ya gotta start somewhere, here's a tetra!
- Thank you for the kind words.