- Date of Birth
- March 5
- New Zealand
- Fishkeeping, Outdoors, Animals, Travel.
- Bachelor of Biology Student
- About Me:
- I got into this brilliant hobby at the start on 2012, and have been addicted ever since!
- Anything I can dance or cry to.
- Horrors, Thrillers, Dramas, Western, Kids movies (I never grew up).
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Fellow fishkeepers.
- Fantasy & Sci-fi.
- Daenerys Targaryen.
- Game of Thrones.
- Live in partner
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- A brilliant community of experienced and friendly people. And the snacks.
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Aquarium 1:
- 120g New World Cichlid tank.
- Aquarium 2:
- 65g Planted Asian Community tank.
- Aquarium 3:
- 15g Tanganyikan Shell-Dweller Tank.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Boyfriend brought me a Paradise Fish when I was 17.
- Favorite fish:
- Wild-Type Discus (one day!)
- Fish I have bred:
- I leave that to the experts.
- Why I like fish::
- They are peaceful and beautiful. Having an aquarium is like having your own little world, completely dependent on you.
- Best advice:
- SCHOOLING FISH BELONG IN SCHOOLS.
- Other pets:
- Pippi the Papillion x Chihuahua, and Lucky and Daisy the rats.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-27-2014 03:51 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
Awarded to the winner of the Tank of the month competition.
Name: Gold Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 1500 posts in our forums.
Name: TOTM Runner up
2nd place winner in our TOTM contest
- Total Points
- For a Juwel tank owner :-)
- A cherry shrimp for your recommendation for a cherry shrimp in my journal :). Thank you!
- K0i symbolize perseverance in tatt00ing. Endeavor t0 persevere in educati0n!
- For the baby Panda's. Congrat's.
- there's always room for cake.
- A television for you, while I rearrange. :)
- They don't have your loach but this one is closer to yours than a clown loach.
- A dontation for your school of Neons.
- Thanks for the help stocking my aquarium!
- Since you can't have a real severum