- Jackson, MS
- Aquarium 1:
- I have a 29 gallon aquarium in my office. It's heavily planted, and current inhabitants are 8 ghost shrimp, four adult mollies, six (or more) molly fry and lots of plants. I ultimately plan to re-home the molly fry, and add celestial pearl danios plus a dwarf gourami.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I started with a short-lived goldfish (I was a kid, I knew nothing). When the goldfish didn't last, I sought out something that might do better, and I wound up with a half-dozen plain guppies. Then one day there were *more* guppies in there.....
- Favorite fish:
- My cory cats are very active and really adorable, so right now they're my favorites.
- Fish I have bred:
- Mostly just the common livebearers. It's kinda harder NOT to breed those....
- Why I like fish::
- They are relaxing and fun to watch, and lacking a window in my office, the aquarium gives me a nice little view of nature. It's also fun designing and planning what I'm going to do, and working to set up a whole little miniature ecosystem created by my own hands.
- Best advice:
- As a relateive newcomer, I don't really have anything to offer that hasn't been sad somewhere else before, but the two bits of wisdom that have been of most use to me so far are 1) do lots of research, and 2) do not overfeed.
- Other pets:
- I have two cats at home. I'm sure they would love to have the aquarium there, where they could watc
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-30-2013 09:58 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Total Points