- Red Deer, AB, Canada
- Photography, Computers, Fish
- About Me:
- i'm just a simple guy who wants to know almost anything.. lol
- G4Tv, Food Network, Storage Wars, Bones, Glee
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- this is the site where i learned most of what i know about fish right now.
- Aquarium 1:
- 10G, community. 3 plants, 7 black phantom tetras and an oto.
- Aquarium 2:
- 30G, community. 6 plants, 9 black skirt tetras, 4 peppered cory catfish, 6 platies and an oto.
- Aquarium 3:
- 100G, community. 11 cherry barbs, 12 glowlight tetras, 12 long-finned zebra danio, 8 white skirt tetras, 14 congo tetras, 7 julii corys, amano/red cherry/ghost shrimps, 3 true SAEs, 3 otocinclus and paradise fish.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- It was just a dare on myself if i can keep pets and actually care for them.
- Favorite fish:
- congo tetra
- Why I like fish::
- I always wanted to have one but I did not know there's more to it than just feeding them. And that info(s) made me more interested.
- Best advice:
- Just be patient...
Da name's Paul. Not Dave. ROFL
Learn to give and take. That's how things should always work.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-06-2013 09:27 AM
- Join Date
Name: Gold Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 1500 posts in our forums.
- Total Points
- Thanks for the heads up on tank size - Intentional or not :-P
- You need gifts!! Happy New Year! :)