- Salem, Oregon
- Besides learning more about fish... drawing, reading, gardening, bird watching. Really, an assortmen
- About Me:
- I'd probably consider myself somewhere between a beginner and an intermediate fish-keeper. I have done a great deal of research, but there's still a lot for me to learn.
- Metal, and industrial rock ^^;
- Psychological thrillers, and mystery-types
- True crime and Who-dun-it?s
- Live in partner
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I still have a lot to learn, and what's better than going straight to a community that can help?
- Aquarium 1:
- 45 Gal WIP
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Honestly, it all started with a lovely Crowntail Betta, and a five gallon tank.
- Fish I have bred:
- None as of now.
- Why I like fish::
- I love constructing a little ecosystem in my home. And watching them thrive.
- Best advice:
- Research. Always.
- Other pets:
- Two cats. They have a love\hate relationship with the fish.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 11-06-2014 05:49 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points