- Shooting (but don't agree with hunting) and creative writing
- Science Student
- Rock and metal mostly
Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine etc
- Most as long as they don't bore me...
- A wide variety
- My grandad, Jackson Galaxy, my best friend and Cesar Milan
- Documentaries and the occasional comedy e.g Scrubs, Will & Grace
- Got GF / BF
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Meet others with the same hobby?
- Aquarium 1:
- 2 Blue Rams (Ruby and William), Danios (3 tank bred - Lock, Shock and Barrel), 2 Pictus Catfish (Duma and Whiscash), 2 common Bristlenoses (Kovu and Taka - actually Male and Female, Lion king fans know what I mean), 2 Albino Bristlenoses (Juveniles, Wesker if I have a male, unnamed currently).
- Aquarium 2:
- Dogface Puffer (Slush), Regal Tang (Dory), Maroon Clown (Nemo), Watchman Goby (John Bon Goby) and Cleaner Wrasse (Plagas).
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Mom and dad had a Marine tank when I was about 2, had fish on off and came back to the hobby whilst suffering from depression due to life crashing and burning around me.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, Shubunkin, Goldfish, Platies, Swordtails, Koi Carp, Kribensis, Danios...
- Why I like fish::
- Calming to watch, love science
- Best advice:
- Patience is a virtue. Try to stay calm if something goes wrong, regular water changes and research your fish before buying.
- Other pets:
- Staffie Cross female dog, pedigree Siamese male cat, Black and White female cat
Unknown species wild newt larvae.
30g breeder/hospital tank:
2 Blue Rams & Fry.
2 Pictus Catfish, 2 Common Bristlenoses (Male & Female), 2 Albino Bristlenoses (Juveniles - Male & unsexed potential female) & Small shoal of Danios.
105g Fish-Only Marine
Dog-Faced Pufferfish, Maroon Clown, Clown Wrasse, 3 Green Chromis, Regal Tang & Black-Backed Butterflyfish.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-09-2013 07:34 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points