- Woodburn, Oregon
- Crochet, PC gaming, watching my fish.
- Office Monkey
- About Me:
- I'm complicated.
- 80's, Country, Pop, Rock, etc. I like a lot of things.
- Most Sci-Fi (love the zombie movies) and Action.
- My grandma.
- Bones, Fringe, House, Master Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, lots that aren't around anymo
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Helpful and knowledgeable members.
- Aquarium 1:
- Fluval EDGE 6 Gallon with 17 Cherry Shrimp and 1 Zebra Nerite Snail
- Aquarium 2:
- 5 gallon bow front with a lavender, purple and violet Veil Tail Betta (Cleatus), 2 Ghost shrimp, 1 Zebra Nerite Snail, and 2 Japanese Trapdoor Snails
- Aquarium 3:
- 25 Gallon with 4 Dwarf Corydoras, 11 Emerald Eye Rasboras, 4 Amano Shrimp, 1 Zebra Nerite Snail, 5 Japanese Trapdoor Snails, and an enormous amount of Hydra:(
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- 2 gallon quarantine currently housing 2 Japanese Trapdoor snails (the "extras" to cover DOAs survived!)
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My mom kept aquariums when I was growing up and I always enjoyed watching the fish. I made many mistakes when recently starting up my first aquarium on my own. Luckily I found this site after things started going south so I can learn from my mistakes and improve the lives of my fish from now on!
- Favorite fish:
- I don't currently have any but I really enjoyed the guppies we had when I was a child.
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies and Mollies.
- Why I like fish::
- They are very interesting to watch and each have unique personalities.
- Best advice:
- Read all the threads about starting up new tanks here, choose your fish wisely, and do a fish-less cycle. I wish I would have done all of the above before even thinking about caring for fish:/
- Other pets:
- 2 cat kids.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 11-21-2012 02:06 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points