09-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Nice tank and congrads on the new editions (hopefully). Why not cover the intakes now instead of waiting?
22 replies | 396 view(s)
09-09-2014, 11:51 PM
I like option 2 but thats just my style. Man your house will rival the Toronto aquarium soon Cliff.
27 replies | 502 view(s)
09-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Your right, better lighting better plant growth and lighting should not cost as much.
If your 20 gallon is of standard depth, then your choice in...
16 replies | 197 view(s)
09-02-2014, 12:13 AM
I have never entered a breed myself but I did work with a breeder (he was a toolmaker by day), who had a kennel with Golden's. He always hired a pro...
23 replies | 325 view(s)
09-02-2014, 12:03 AM
A 125 gallon aquarium is priceless HappyAngel. thumbs2:
Your question about the Cory's and loaches; your tank can handle quite a few more of each...
11 replies | 164 view(s)
09-01-2014, 11:51 PM
For some unknown reason I was having a difficult time keeping those little catfish which I so like. I had read a post on this forum about internal...
10 replies | 214 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- July 23
- Lancaster County
- watching tv, swimming, fishkeeping, internet
- minimal country, not heavy metal, i like everything else
- Pay It Forward
Marley and Me
Blades of Glory
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Amy Lee
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- to learn, to teach, to share
- Aquarium 1:
- 75gal - Bloodfin Tetras, Black Neon Tetras, Bleeding Heart Tetra, Goldfish, Gouramis, Guppies, Mollies, Kuhli Loaches, snails
- Aquarium 2:
- 10gal-divided tank:
Bettas, Frogs, Albino Cories, snails
- Aquarium 3:
- 5gal Crab Tank - fiddler crab pair
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- parents had 75gal when i was kid
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- quiet, no taking on walks, stay in one spot in the house
- Best advice:
- guesswork kills fish
- Other pets:
- this house a cat; dads house 1 more cat, 3 dogs; friend is fostering one more of my cats
10gal Betta Tank
- Skye the crowntail
and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-27-2013 02:09 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
Wow! What kind of fish is this with such a large crown? I like its coloring, an interesting fish.
Name: POTM Runner up
2nd place winner in our photo contest
Name: Silver Activity Award
This medal is given to members who have posted 750 posts in our forums.
- Total Points
- for all your trouble with your mother ...
- For being a fish aphrodisiac...