- Fresno, Ca
- Pets, gardening, music
- Registered Nurse
- About Me:
- I've been a Geriatric Nurse for 40+ yrs., love animals incl. trop. fish and indulge in many pets, they are my "alternate" children.Enjoy connecting with others who love their pets and hearing experiences and learning new things.
- All except rap and hard rock.
- Anything about animals, mysteries, action
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Michael Caine
- Seldom read just for fun, I like Michener, historical & archaeological, nonfictional
- Single mothers, Pediatricians and Veterinarians
- Reality, Animal rescues, News, Dr Oz, Documentaries
- Native American and Scotch/Irish
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I've always loved TF, I want to keep up on latest information and learn more about preventing proble
- Fresno, Ca
- Aquarium 1:
- 15 gal community tank
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium anymore
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium anymore
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- When I was 1o yo, saw one in local Chinese restaurant, fell in love with them.
- Favorite fish:
- Angel and Gouramis, they're too aggressive to keep though. I love Guppies.
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies, Betas, Platys
- Why I like fish::
- Clean, quiet, colorful, calming, like to watch them move about.
- Best advice:
- Research well before proceeding, move slowly and enjoy each step to setting up tank. Place tanks where they will be seen often (by kitchen table or countertops where you work, on your desk, etc.)
- Other pets:
- Dachshund, Basset Hound, Parakeets, Guinea Pigs, Bull Frogs in fish pond, mosquito fish.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 07-17-2011 12:05 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points